Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 3


Talias Wings.

Pattern was to be released between 9 am and 1 pm PST. Oh boy. That gave me time to do some house work, get dinner fixings going, and wait. I did a bunch of house work waiting. Then at 10 am the pattern was released. I printed it. Off I went.

I had my yarn and needles ready. Well a few choices just in case as we have no idea what the pattern will be.

A toe-up. Those don't scare me anymore. Last year would have given it some thought. But, in the last year I have done many toe-ups and many different heels. Your welcome for the socks Ken.

I casted on. I was knitting away. Wondering as I was going why my yarn seemed to tangle so much. I have never had this problem. I finished the toes and thought I better look closer. I had casted on 2 socks on one needle using the same ball of yarn. I was using the inside and outside. I cut the outside yarn and picked up the other ball that was behaving.

I am so happy to have a husband that understands (or is this my payback for years of being a band wife?). Thanks Ken for your help, I baked you cookies. Adrienne Thanks also I will work on your socks next. For the many that cheered me on Thanks also, it meant so much to have you all rooting for me.

I am done with them. I finish last night. This was an interesting knit. Fun pattern.


And now may I present my Sock Madness Round 3 socks......


Talias Wings by Yarnyenta
Smooshy - Cool Fire is the yarn
Tired is the knitter.

Round 1 started with 199 knitters
Round 2 started with 121
Round 3 started with 80
Round 4 will start with 48

1 comment:

roseygirl said...

I'm still working on my very first pair of socks, I started them ages ago and still have not even finished the first one LOL! I love yours I hope one day I will make a pair as beautiful.