Friday, February 5, 2010

Ok yes I am still here



The pattern for Round 2 of Iron Knitter. The picot cast on. Just after I finished this cuff......the cable pulled out of my needle. After grabbing another needle one size bigger getting ready to find those stitches laying all over and a few deep breaths, a few hail marys (no I am not catholic but thought it would not hurt) a few swear words, and getting both cats out of the house.

Well that next needle same thing happen. Cable and needle did not want to be together.

Finally got them on another needle and started knitting again. They seemed big but you knit as per pattern.

Finally got to the heels and used the needles from the first accident.

Got to the foot and found a size 2.0mm. Only mods is I continued the diamond pattern down the foot on the sides.
Yep these suckers are way to big for me. So have a wonderful friend that happen to come by and visit just after I took the picture and before I frogged them. Yes I used the word frog Adrienne. I can spell it, I can type it, I can say it, I just don't like to do it.


Well they fit this friend. So I am blocking them now and hope to take blocked pictures later.

If you know Debbie ask to see her socks. Well maybe wait until I give them to her.

Don't ya love my solar lights (the tulip). I have all kinds of them. Guess with as many as I have one could say I collect them.

Waiting for round 3 to start. Date is set for Feb. 12th for that round.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Debi the socks look great!!!