Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More UFO's become complete projects


I am still trying to finish up old projects. In truth I do not want to start new ones before Sock Madness that starts tomorrow.

I had this on the needles for a long time. When I picked it up this week it looked like a dishcloth. But I created the design as I went along. Kinda enjoy making there Market Bags.

I am not sure when I started this green one also. I again did not follow any pattern just winged it. I do like the handles on this. Handles are recycled from a garage sale purse. Might need to recycle a few more of them. (thanks Margo for the garage sale purse).

This has been a work in progress for years. The yarn is no longer sold in this area. I finally purchased enough to finish it on-line. Over the years I have made many of these for babies. This one is going to my daughter Jess to give to her new charity "Project Linus".

No comments: