Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I was NOT dreaming of a White Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. To friends and loved ones Thanks for all you have done.

I understand Santa's rosey cheeks now. Santa is at the door. Also Santa and Mrs. Claus peeking out the window above the door. To the very bottom left Ken shoveling to find the walkway. We got over 6" more of snow last night and it is still coming down. If you can make it soon the way is cleared.

The view out my window to the back yard. Sorry no squirrels right now. But, lots of birds and snow. Solar Snowflakes probably will not come on tonite as the panel is covered.

I guess Batman was trying to come dig us out last night. But he got stuck, this was all that was there this morning.

A picture of my Grand scarf. My very own pattern made by someone else. SHHHHH this is a gift. Not bad for Sandi's first lace project( Sandi said it was much much better than "Not Bad").

3 comments:

adrienne said...

you may not have been dreaming of a white christmas, but it certainly looks like you got one!

have a happy merry holiday!

Bianca said...

Beautiful, all the snow. I love it. At the moment we have dry freezing weather, wind coming from the east. But everything is green...no snow

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your Grand scarf. It looks great. Which yarn have you used?