Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Dazes

It is so nice now that the days are getting longer. We are almost half way through the month that can bring rotten weather. I am so looking to spring.

On the needles wow 4 socks in all stages. 3 are my own designs.
One is Jeanne Townsends Roses Roses. Wish I knew how to link that.
I am doing it in different colors it is so pretty.
I am test knitting a vest that I hope to finish up today. Will need buttons for it though.

A contest at http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com/2008/02/300-300-300-300-contest-300-300-300-300.html

I dont know how to link either but a 300 post contest. Wow guess she knows how to blog.

Oh and to leave a tip about knitting or crocheting. Guess I can leave one about both. I teach knitting classes and told my students always have a crochet hook for dropped stitches. Should be learn to link before you blog. Well we all started somewhere.

1 comment:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Thanks for entering my 300 contest, and for your tip! I can teach you how to link, it's easier than you would think. (heh heh--I rhymed!) Be happy to. email me: mspalmtree@aol.com