Friday, February 22, 2008

Sunny Days

First off I need to Thank Adrienne Fong http://bellybuttonknits.blogspot.com/for giving me hints on taking photos of my socks. Your tips work wonderfully.

Jeanne Townsend has used the picture of my Roses, Roses on her Yahoo group page. If I knew how to link I would do that here.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TownsendSocksKnitALong/
Might work.

Think I got linking almost down. Need to learn how to just put a word and have that link. Any ideas out there???

Still teaching sock knitting classes. Waiting for ideas on next class some want to learn. Will be running more sock knitting classes also.

Another thing to learn here is how to post my patterns. But that is another day.

We have been enjoying a wonderful streak of sunny days. It is so nice to see my solar lights still on for more than 30 minutes. They have been on past midnight. I know snowflakes are not nice this time of year so we are going to call the lights flowers.

If anyone out there tests my links please leave me a message on how they work. Any ideas on how to link by a word, and or post patterns also leave me a message.

If you read this you can just post a "Hello" message also.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

you done good. that was a darling pix of your new cute socks!